So are you looking for the simplest tips on how to use a hoover steamvac carpet cleaner?
Maintaining and cleaning the carpet can be quite frustrating without some helping tools. Having said it, the carpet cleaner not only makes the job easier, it also cleans the carpet with 100% efficiency.
But since the carpet cleaner is a recently-introduced innovation, it should require some proper handling to function at its best.
Here’s the good news: you don’t have to be an expert to be able to use the Steamvac carpet cleaner.
Lucky for you we’ve got the best and simplest tips on how to specifically use the Hoover Steamvac carpet cleaner here in this article.
So be sure to read this article to the end.
Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner: An Intimate Review
Carpets require more taking care of than you expect. Eventually, sweeping or dry-brushing does not suffice. When we deal with carpet maintenance and cleaning, we almost always have to involve rinsing it.
That’s what the Hoover Steamvac carpet cleaner does exactly.
The first carpet cleaner was invented in the early 1900s. But, it was the Hoover brand that updated its technology with full innovations.
Owning the tool deemed expensive in the past. That is why some people prefer renting it. Fortunately, the Hoover steamvac carpet cleaner is very much affordable to this day.
To secure the best one, let’s get a good grasp of the product via this review…
This latest update of the Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner reveals an all-around masterpiece featuring a 12 amp motor capacity, a 3-speed brush control, rotating brushes, etc.
The all-new version of the Hoover Steamvac carpet cleaner solves all your problems surrounding bulk and weight. This latest product, while not perfect, saves you the effort of having to rent heavy carpet cleaners.
Through its rotating brushes, it deep-cleans carpets from side-to-side while also giving particular focus to lighter grimes and dust. Specially designed with a lift-away capacity, the rotating brushes work 2-way: first, it lifts dust and grimes; second, it absorbs them.
With its 3-speed brush control, you’d get to select the right treatment for your carpet grimes and stains through your fingers.
You also won’t have to worry about hard stains because it’s got an extra-loaded space for detergent. This added feature allows you to soak the carpet’s fiber, and then rinse it automatically afterwards.
Without a doubt, stains prove no match for this latest carpet cleaner’s clean surge system.
Moreover, the product’s clean surge system is fingertip-controlled. Meaning, it doesn’t take much time and effort to expel detergent into the carpet. Unlike regular carpet cleaners, this one works with zero-mess result.
Another most convenient feature of the product is its SmartTanks System which isolates clean from dirty water, making a quick-and-easy to replace water content. This is most advantageous for those with limited water supply.
Other features of the hoover steam cleaner include a 12-amp motor capacity, a SpinScrub tool, and a lot more.
So far, the only reported problem of the product is its tendency to overheat.
Our most recommended action when using the Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner is to subject to breaks every after 10 minute straight use.
- 3-Speed Brush Control
- SmartTanks System
- SpinScrub technology
- Powerful 12-amp motor speed
- Rotating brush head
- 8-feet hose
- Finger-controlled clean surge action
- Includes detergent package
- Tendency to overheat
- Problematic tool mood stop
So there you go…
That was the update of our latest Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner version. Now, we’ve reached the most awaited part of our article: how to use the carpet cleaner.
How to Use a Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner
Even with the obvious benefits offered by the tool, it will all still be in vain if you don’t learn how to use a Hoover Steam cleaner.
Here’s how to do it:
Step # 1. Set the space.
- Purchase for the best and safest cleaning solution (if you’re cleaning carpet has an added detergent product, then use it by all means).
- Move things out from the space you’re aiming to clean. Have those things (furniture, jars, decorations, etc.) clean separately. Plan where to traffic them back after cleaning so that you don’t have to step on your already cleaned carpet.
- If furniture is, for instance, too heavy and bulky to move around, have its legs and bottom parts swaddled with either plastic or cloth.
- Vacuum the carpet beforehand to strip off surface dust and grimes.
- If you see stains, have it treated prior to using a regular detergent.
Step #2. Set up the machine.
- Lay the carpet cleaner onto the floor. Make sure to place any protective cloth underneath in case water spills.
- Press the lock button located somewhere in the handle to release the tank.
- Loosen the screw of the tank. If there’s water inside, pour it out to empty.
- Fill the empty tank with warm water up to its indicated line.
- Pour at least 3 tablespoons of cleaning solution into the water.
- Slowly twirl the machine to mix the contents.
- Lock the filter back into place.
Step #3. Treat the carpet.
- Step on the foot lever located at the lower back of the machine to loosen and lower the handle.
- Using the handle, position the Hoover Steamvac into the position of the carpet. Make sure that your back is against an exit area so that you don’t have to step back on the carpet after cleaning.
- Set to “wash” mode.
- Turn it on.
- When cleaning the carpet, do not move about swiftly. This is different from a vacuum treatment. Focus on at least 1 foot of area to concentrate the cleaning solution on.
- To release the cleaning solution/detergent, release the trigger positioned right at your fingers. Do it in sync everytime you push the power head motor towards your front.
- To lift away the dirt, pull the carpet cleaner backwards while squeezing the trigger.
- To treat obstinate stains, do the push and pull at least 2-3 times. Make sure to squeeze the trigger every time you make either a push or pull motion.
- After the wet treatment, repeat the same back and forth process but without squeezing the trigger release this time.
- Continue with a new cleaning path just beside your done path. Set the paths over each other by an inch.
- Make sure to give the hoover steamvac carpet cleaner a 5-minute break every after 10 minute straight use.
- If you notice it underperforming – low sounds, weaker suctioning, overheated, etc. – empty its water tank right away.
Step #4. Treat the carpet to dry.
- Switch the carpet cleaner mode to “rinse” so you can automatically begin to rinse the carpet.
- For a carpet cleaner that has no “rinse” mode, replace existing water in the tank with clean warm water (without detergent).
- Repeat the same back and forth process as before.
- After rinsing, point an electric fan into the direction of the carpet.
With the easy steps on how to use a hoover steamvac carpet cleaner, you are sure to be cleaning and drying your carpet in no time.
The steps and rules on how to use a Hoover Steamvac carpet cleaner surround the careful and logical handling. As it turned out, it wasn’t that difficult really.
Maintaining and cleaning the carpet is indeed frustrating without some helping tools. Fortunately, the carpet cleaner is here to ensure 100% efficiency in the cleaning.
It’s not just any carpet cleaner; it’s the Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner!
As shown by the review, our latest 2022 upgrade of the said model never ceases to overwhelm with each turn.
Supplemented by the steps on how to use the carpet cleaner, you can rest assured that nothing could go wrong on your carpet cleaning scenario! Just wow!